There’s lots coming up in the next month, both for me as Bard and Bardically throughout the city, so get ready for Autumn.
- Cauldron Of Changes Meetups continue every Saturday at 7pm, by the Big Yew Tree at Rougemont Gardens.
- Exeter Story Club – 1st Wed of each month at the Cowick Barton Inn. I’ll be hosting.
- Sept 5th: Theme = Harvest
- Oct 3rd: Theme = Ghosts & Spooks
- Nov 7th: Theme = Fire & Old Souls – All Saints
- Word Cafe – Friday Sept 27th: I will be appearing at Julie Mullen’s Word Cafe in Dartington.
- Exeter Poetry Festival – Oct 2nd-7th. This year’s festival will include performances from your Bard at Alex Cluness’ memorial on Thursday 4th (National Poetry Day), opening for Matt Harvey on Friday 5th and performing at and judging the Slam on Sunday 7th. Watch this space for more details. I will also be appearing on BBC Radio Devon around the festival time.
- Exeter’s First Haiku Slam – Friday Nov 16th: Robert Casey pioneers the Haiku Slam at Exeter Phoenix. I will be a guest performer and also feature on the judging panel.